Ice cream maker balls are a more hands-on, fun way to make ice cream.
Kids can participate and have a good time with it. This describes how
to use one of the commercial ice cream balls we carry.
1. Add ice to the ice side of the ball all the way to the top. You may
need to crush the ice first. Add the proper amount of rock salt as
well. The proper amount will be either ½ cup or ¾ of a cup, depending
on the size.
2. Add the ice cream mixture to the other side. DO NOT FILL TO THE
TOP. Leave about an inch for expansion.
3. Shake, rattle and roll the ball around for about 10-15 minutes.
Toss that ball around and have some fun. You’re making ice cream,
after all. Shake it UP! Be careful though,a s it may be slightly
heavier than expected, especially for small children.
4. After 10-15 minutes of shaking, open up the ice cream side. Scrape
the sides with a plastic or wooden utensil to mix it up. Do not use
metal as this may damage the ice cream ball.
5. Check the ice end as well. Pour out any water, and add more ice and
a bit more salt. Check the instructions that come with the ball, but
about 1/3 cup more of salt should be about right.
6. Shake Rattle and roll for another 5-10 minutes! Get some help. It’s tiring!
7. Check your ice cream. If it looks good, sit back, grab a spoon and
get eating. If it needs more shaking or ice, repeat the steps above.
Some tips while doing this.
1. Have enough people to do this. It’s a fair amount of work
2. Try not to get the ice cream all over the outside of the ball as it
may be tough to clean.
3. Mix the ice cream a bit as the middle is generally a bit mushy and
the edges hard.
4. Most important- have fun!
Thank you for shopping with us. We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new Ice Cream Maker. If we can help you after your purchase, please let us know.
- Ice Cream Maker Rewards
- Partying With The Ice Cream Maker
- The Newest Ice Cream Maker
- The Family Who Makes Ice Cream Together….
- My User Friendly Ice Cream Maker